2. Creams and browns go best with gold.
3. Silver accessories look best with cool colours.
4. Gold accessories look best with warm colours.
5. Bright, vibrant clothing looks great with shiny gemstones.
6. Muted, toned down clothing looks best with less vibrant gemstones.
When you get your ‘colours’ done, you will learn how to build a wardrobe full of clothing that looks great on you and just as importantly will mix and match with ease. A colour swatch will show you your best colours and slips easily into your handbag.
Stop wasting money on clothes that you are not able to wear or combine.
Say hello to a world full of possibilities.