1. Wearing a dress that is too short. Ladies do not show their undies (or lack of in some cases).
2. Showing too much cleavage – you don’t want to look like a hooker.
3. Wearing a hat that is out of proportion with your body. A large one will make you look like a mushroom.
4. Wearing every piece of jewellery that you own, often ‘less is more’.
5. Shoes. Hmmmm. Sky high numbers that you have never worn should never be trialled at the races. Take band-aides and ballet flats as back up.
6.Drinking on an empty stomach.
7. Drinking too much too soon and missing the big race.
8. Not taking panadol in your handbag. Alcohol = Headache.
9. Chewed nails. Fork out for a manicure.
10. Straggly hair. Take the time to make it neat and presentable.
11. Wearing too much make up.
12. Not wearing enough make up.
13. Overdoing the fake tan. Hello little Oompa Loompa!
14. Losing your handbag.
15. Hmmmm. Maybe you can help by posting some mistakes commonly made at the races…….