1. Ease up on the eyeliner. Your eyes may have been perfect in your 20’s but do you really want to accentuate your newly formed ‘crow’s feet’.
2. Avoid overly stylised hair – you’re not on stage.
3. Don’t over dose on colours – you could look like rainbow vomit.
4. Watch out for too much bling, sometimes less is more.
5. Wear age-appropriate clothes – enough said.
6. Avoid very dark lipstick….and for that matter, lip liner as well.
And remember, now that you are older it is a good idea to soften your features with subtle make-up and hair rather than outline our age!